Access to care when you need it most for a low fee of $65
Book an appointment, receive your exam, and get a prescription sent to your pharmacy by the end of your visit!
Heartburn, Food Poisoning, Diarrhea & Upset Stomach
Sinusitis, Allergies, Cold, Flu, Sore Throat, Earache
Vaginal Yeast, UTI
Rash, Hives, Poison Oak/Ivy
What to Expect
Before Your Visit
Book appointment online
Get card for payment ready
(If you have blood pressure machine) Bring it to the phone
During Your Visit
Sit in a well lit area
Click on link sent via Kareo to your text or email
Please remember to click “Give Access” to microphone and camera
You will then be placed in a meeting room until you are let in by the provider.
After Your Visit
Your After Visit Summary will be available in the Patient Portal within 1 hour to show your primary care provider
Please follow up with your Primary Care provider within 24-48 hours for update and review of your condition.
Things to Know
You must reside in the State of California to receive services.
- You will be treated by a physician assistant or mid-level practitioner
- We do not do primary care services. We are unable to bridge medicines prescribed by your primary care provider
- We only provide visit-related medications, not routine refills. Talk to your primary care provider or visit your pharmacy for refills.
- We do not prescribe narcotics, such as opioids. No medication is stored on site.
- We do not order labs at this time
- We do not accept insurance. You may use your receipt for reimbursement with your insurance plan
- If the provider deems that your condition requires higher level care you will not be charged for this visit. You will be referred to the Urgent Care or Emergency Room.
- If your condition is ongoing and you may need follow up care, the best resource is through your primary care physician.
Our Hours of Operation are 9am-7pm Tuesday – Friday, Saturdays 10am-4pm, and Closed Sundays.