Our services for Mobile Visits and Events can be booked
outside of our business hours!
For Business Travelers
Vivere I.V Hydration: Replenish, Revitalize, Refresh!
Whether you are an on the go traveler and need us to visit your hotel, or you are a local resident, we bring services to your location for your peace of mind and complete relaxation. Hassle free quality service.
The 17 Mile
Intense training can deplete your body quicker than you realize. This blend is customized for your specific nutritional profile for quicker recovery time so you can keep training at your peak performance level.
The Sunshine Boost
This is for you if you have recently recovered from mild to chronic illness; cold, flu or covid-19. A customized blend of vitamin support to help your body recover and regain total wellness.
The Shark Attack
It happens to the best of us, you had a really fun night and now the day after, your body is not feeling the best. Maybe you are even a bit hungover. Feel better in no time with this remedy; a blend of customized vitamins and electrolytes that will get you perked up in no time!
Flying depletes the body in addition to jet lag and the stress associated with travel leaving you feeling drained, groggy and maybe even a bit grumpy when you actually need to be at your best. This remedy has the perfect blend of vitamins to revitalize from the inside out so you can be at the top of your game!
The Big Sur
A perfect blend of vitamins and support to quickly improve your thinking, immune system and physical energy.
IV Therapy, What to Expect
Intravenous Vitamin Therapy aka IV Therapy
Preparing for IV Treatment
Please wear a shirt that can roll-up above your elbow to allow access to your arm.
HYDRATE BEFORE EVERY IV
The more hydrated you are, the more easily accessible your veins are, making for a more comfortable treatment.
HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT
Some of the vitamins and minerals can have a temporary blood sugar, and blood pressure lowering effect, which can make you feel light headed during or after your IV if you haven’t eaten.
If we are sedentary right before an IV, our vessels may be more difficult to access.
ALLOW YOURSELF ENOUGH TIME
Give yourself enough time to arrive so you can get comfortable and relaxed prior to your treatment. This will make your experience more enjoyable and effective.
During IV Treatment
- The IV can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 ½ hours depending on the type of IV drip you’re receiving. Please plan to be here for a minimum of 1 hour.
- During your IV, you may experience coldness, stiffness, and sensation of pressure or tingling from your fingertips, up your arm and into your chest. You may also taste or smell the vitamins; often they are described as having a metallic quality. These sensations are normal and to be expected. They will resolve immediately following your IV.
- Let your IV Therapist know right away if you experience any discomfort during your treatment including burning, stinging, aching or feelings of nausea or light-headedness. We have many solutions to improve your comfort!
- The most common IV complication is known as an infiltration, which occurs when IV fluid leaks into surrounding tissues. Infiltration can be caused by dislodgment of the IV needle, most often by patient movement. Although this is a non-serious complication, it is important to keep your arm still during your treatment to prevent discomfort and delay to your treatment.
- Many people enjoy an immediate feeling of relaxation during their treatment. Your IV should be an experience you enjoy every time, so please let us know what we can do to make your experience the most comfortable!
After IV Treatment
- Many people experience an increase in energy, mental alertness and over all sense of wellbeing immediately following their IV treatment. These effects may be subtle or may not be noticed until the next day or days following treatment. You may require several IV treatments before you begin to experience a benefit.
- Chronic stress, illness, lack of sleep and poor eating habits, can all contribute to nutrient depletion. Without adequate nutrition, metabolism inside our cells becomes sluggish, leading to a buildup of waste product inside the cell. IV therapy delivers high doses of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids directly into the blood stream that readily cross cell membranes to ‘kick-start’ cellular metabolism. It is
therefore normal to experience mild fatigue, headache, nausea or light-headedness following your IV treatment. This is especially common after your first few IV treatments, as your body works to clear any stored metabolic waste products.
- You may continue with your daily activities, including exercise following your IV treatment. It is important to continue to stay hydrated and eat regular meals.
- Minor bruising of the IV site is common and should resolve within the week. If you experience redness, swelling or pain of your arm or at your injection site, please contact us right away.
- If you have any questions or concerns following your IV treatment, please contact our office to speak with one of our IV Therapists.
- Stress Reduction
- Jet Lag Support
- Night Out Recovery Support
- Vitamin Replenishment
- Recovery Aide from Acute/Chronic Illness